Posted Bagi Info di 10.47
what would you do if your adsense income falls? The answer is raised again, but the question is how to increase it? Here are some tips that you can do. Hopefully this tips can be useful.
- Check your Keyword are your keyword still relevant or not.U can use this tool or this.
- use Google Analytics or sitemeter to analyze the decline of our blog.
- Don't forget to check another blog in first page search engine.
- Promote your blog into social bookmark like digg.com, Facebook.com, Friendster.com, and other
- Search New Keyword and apply in your blog.Use this tool or this.
- Keep Pray... :) because the provision we have been governed by God.
Posted Bagi Info di 20.08
Posted Bagi Info di 16.39
Blogger provides a simple way for you to make money with your blog. AdSense is Google's content-targeted advertising program. This means that you don't select keywords or categories for your ads. Instead, Google's servers determine what your posts are about and display the most relevant ads to your readers. So, if you blog about Health, there might be ads for health information next to your post. If you blog about painting, there might be ads for art supplies.
Blogger requests access to your AdSense account in order to allow us to create and place ad code on your page through our layouts and template tools. As part of this process, you may notice that Blogger is receiving "0%" of your AdSense earnings - this means that you will receive the same amount for clicks or impressions as you would creating the ad code from your AdSense account. To view any partners that have requested access to your AdSense account, and their associated revenue shares, please log in to your AdSense account, click the "My Account" tab, and choose the "Account Access" sub-tab. If you see a "grant access" link next to blogger.com, you must click this link in order to create ads with Blogger tools.
Posted Bagi Info di 14.28